Safety Manager – MC Contracting
North San Diego County painting contractor seeks experienced Safety Manager:
1. Responsibilities include management of Company safety and health program.
2. Experience leading a large team of workers. Company has over 250 people.
3. Ability to effectively communicate with subcontractors.
4. Knowledge of painting and coating industry preferred.
5. Ability to communicate in Spanish is essential.
6. Training experience such as OSHA Outreach Instructor.
7. Must have Competent Person level training and experience in Fall Protection and Scaffolding,
8. Compensation package includes salary ($60-$80k), company vehicle, employee medical, and 401k.
For more information contact Anthony Baldwin, VP of Operations at email@example.com or 760-599-8000, extension 118.