- 2021 PROF DEVLOPMENT TRAINING
March 9, 2021
7:30 am - 3:30 pm
SAVE THE DATE FOR ANNUAL CHAPTER PROFESSIONAL TRAINING DAY
It’s full speed ahead for 2021 as our Chapter is very happy to announce continuation of our traditional March annual training day–this coming year taking place virtually on TUESDAY 9 MARCH 2021 from 730 am to 330 pm.
See the program of speakers: 2021_PDT_Program_Jan21
Against all the challenges & obstacles 2020 threw at everyone we’re so blessed to have such a dedicated Program Committee putting this together for the SD Safety & Health community. This year we’re proud to include presentations on:
- USS Bonhomme Richard fire disaster
- Administrative Vehicle Fleet Management
- Resilient Safety Management Systems
- Machine Risk Assessment Workshop
- Keynote Speaker: NIOSH Current Events by Dr. John Howard, Director NIOSH
- Developing Risk Management Skills
- DOT Compliance
- Vendor presentations and our traditional closing Prize raffle
Looking forward to your participation !!
San Diego ASSP Chapter PDC Conference Planning Committee
Venue: Virtual Experience
Details pending. Please visit safety.assp.org to request more information as it becomes available.