Our Professional Development Conference on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 approaching, with Early Bird registration discount ending February 15th !!
We have again put together a very strong program of exceptional speakers covering a broad range of currently relevant topics to maintain your professional knowledge at the forefront with CEUs:
- Earthquake Early Warning & Recovery
- Krista Geller: Actively Caring for People’s Safety: How to Cultivate and Sustain a Brother’s/Sister’s Keeper Work Culture
- The Opioid Crisis: Protecting Workers at Risk (e.g., law enforcement, emergency responders)
- Preventing, Responding & Surviving Workplace Violence or Active Shooter
- Lunch and keynote speaker: Dr. John Howard, Director NIOSH
- Hazardous Materials, CUPA Requirements
- Successful Safety Programs at Local Shipyards
- Six Lies About Work Safety Pros Believe
- Ergonomics Made Fun & Easy for Employees
- Monica Zech: The Real-Life Dangers of Texting and Driving!
Raffle, takeaways, and a wide variety of EHS vendor and service providers Early Bird registration will close on February 15th. We also have discounted group rates, and student rates. REGISTER AT: https://sandiego.assp.org/events/assp-professional-development-conference-2020/
We’re happy to be returning to the comfortable and centrally-located Jacobs Conference Center located at 404 Euclid Ave, San Diego, CA after last year’s successful experience (https://www.jacobscenter.org/venues/). Meal catering again by Kitchens for Good in support of their social mission of training workers for the culinary industry and providing nutritious food to our SD community.
NOTE: Due to construction work, the traditionally ample free parking is unfortunately restricted during our event—so please consider this in your planning. Fortunately, the Jacobs center is immediately adjacent to an MTS transit center hub for bus and trolley transportation.
We hope to see you there — and honestly feel that our conference continues to be a fantastic VALUE packed into an enjoyable and informative day networking with other EHS pros !!
San Diego ASSP Chapter PDC Conference Planning Committee