- ASSP PDC 2019
March 12, 2019
7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Save the Date for the ASSP San Diego Chapter 2019 Professional Development Conference – this year at the JACOBS CENTER!
The 2019 Professional Development Conference (PDC) sponsored by the San Diego Chapter of ASSP is scheduled for March 12, 2019 at the Jacobs Center. Please save the date! Catering will be by Kitchens for Good. (All of their catering proceeds help individuals in need get jobs in the culinary industry and provide nutritious meals to hungry San Diegans.)
We are excited to announce Charlie Morecraft as our keynote speaker. This is an extraordinary guy with an extraordinary story! You may think you know him. His on the job decisions continues to affect his life in new ways every day.
We are also very honored to host Dr. John Howard, MD, MPH, JD, LLM, MBA, Director of NIOSH.
Additional information will be announced at the monthly meetings and in future issues of the San Diego Chapter newsletter.
Individual Attendees: Early Birds prior to Jan 1, 2019 – $150 After Jan 15, 2019 – $175
Group of 10: Early Birds prior to Dec 1, 2018 – $1200 After Jan 15, 2019 – $1500
Your organization can participate as an EXPO vendor for $400.
As a vendor, your organization will have the opportunity to display your company’s products or services and also interact and network with all of the event attendees. A number of planned breaks and “vendor” time will be provided during the event.
Included as a vendor participant you will receive:
- One 3’ x 6’ table and two chairs in the vendor area.
- Breakfast and lunch for two people.
- A reserved vendor table in the ballroom that will allow you to attend the presentations.
- 30-60 seconds of stage time to introduce yourself and your organization to the group.
- Your company logo as a vendor participant displayed on the San Diego ASSP website for a period of one year.
Cost is $200.
Your organization can participate as a valued sponsor at his event by sponsoring the beverage station, breakfast, or lunch.
- Verbal recognition at the event.
- Your company logo or sign located at the sponsored item.
- Your logo as an event sponsor displayed on the San Diego ASSP website for a period of one year.
Cost is $1000. Includes:
- Everything listed in Keel level
- Logo recognition on select event literature including photo booth photos
- 2 event tickets – includes lunch
- Double booth size
Cost is $1500 for Keynote Level sponsorship. Includes:
- Logo/name recognition on select event literature
- Verbal recognition at all sessions
- 4 complimentary event tickets – includes lunch
- Marketing/advertising material in program materials
- 1 trade show table with choice of available position
- Logo displayed in lunch room and breakout sessions
- Sponsor Recognition at lunch
- Reserved Table at Lunch.
Please contact Chris Malicki @ email@example.com for more information concerning Sponsors and Vendors.